ANDREW WOODHOUSE

My photo
I am an art director / production designer in both feature and television animation. The posts here are a mixture of professional and personal art.

Saturday 10 January 2015

Shane Acker's movie: "9". I was lead artist on this project. Almost every shot contained a matte painting, either inside the shot, or "on top" of the shot. The budget was small, so it became an art driven film: We solved the technical problems with creative solutions, planned well, and delivered on time. Although I did all the work you see below, there were many other dedicated people who worked hard to complete the final shots.







Of all the shots in the movie, the one below was by favourite- only because it took me 2 hours to complete- we were so pressed for time. The only 3D part were the two tiny characters and their shadows.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive